XAT Application Form 2017 www.xatonline.net.in
Xavier Labour Relation Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur has now released the XAT Notification 2017. For this XAT 2017 exam online applications are invited from eligible aspirants who are preparing to appear XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) this year, so they must register for this test. XAT 2017 exam will be conducted in January, 2017. XAT Application Form 2017 is now available on its official website. Candidates need to fill an online application form to apply for this test and for getting admittance under various programs offered by XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes.
XAT entrance exam is one of the toughest MBA entrance examination of India must apply by filling an online XAT application form on or before last date 30th November, 2016.
Details about XAT Application Form 2017:
- Business Management (BM).
- Human Resource Management (HRM).
- General Management Programme (GMP).
Candidates must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university. All Indian candidates must appear for XAT 2017. However NRI and Foreign applicants may apply through GMAT score.
- Candidates only interested in XAT but not in XLRI are required to pay Rs.1600/-.
- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee Rs.300/-.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of qualifying marks in the written examination.
XAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Part||Section Name||Number of Questions||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Part A||Verbal and Logical Ability||78||170 Minutes||0.25 for any wrong answer, 0.5 for more than 13 un attempted questions.|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation|
|Part B||General Knowledge||25||35 Minutes||No Negative Marking|
XAT 2017 Test Centers:
- Greater Noida.
|Last date for submitting the XAT Application Form 2017 (Without Late Fee)||30th November, 2016.|
|Closing date for applying (With Late Fee)||11th December, 2016.|
|XAT 2017 Admit Card will be available from||20th December, 2016 onwards|
|XAT 2017 Exam Date||08th January, 2017.|
|Exam Timings||10:00 AM to 01:30 PM|
Steps to apply for XAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of XAT www.xatonline.net.in.
- Click on the official notification of XAT Application Form 2017.
- After that, download the official notification and must read carefully all the details.
- Now click on apply online.
- Then, start filling application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your passport size photograph.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.