X-GMAT Management Courses Admission 2016 Apply
Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB), Bhubaneswar has announced an official notification for conducting the entrance examination to get admission into the MBA (Master of Business Administration), HRM (Human Resource Management), RM ( Global management Leadership and Rural Management) and Ph.D for the session of 2016-2018. Candidates who want to take admission into XIMB management courses, those can apply through online after checking the notification details and eligibility criteria. XIMB invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through online. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about X-GMAT Management Courses Admission 2016 notification details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for X-GMAT Management Courses Admission 2016:
Candidates must possess their 3 years bachelors degree or equivalent examination with minimum 50% score in their academics from any recognized university.
They will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written exam score.
X-GMAT Syllabus 2016:
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Verbal Ability.
- Emotional Quotient and General Awareness.
X-GMAT Exam Pattern 2016:
- Test will have objective type questions.
- Exam paper will contains 5 sections.
- Each section will have time limit.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
- Time duration for this test is 2 hours.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 07/12/2015.
- Date of the examination: 10/01/2016.
How to apply for X-GMAT Management Courses Admission 2016:
- Go to the official website of the X-GMAT www.xgmat.com.
- Home page will be opened.
- After that, click on the link of X-GMAT Management Courses Admissions 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.