MP Scholarship 2016-2017 Application Form Download
Madhya Pradesh Government has recently announced the latest MP Scholarship 2016-2017 for the applicants who are financially weak. Madhya Pradesh Government invites the MP Scholarship 2016 Online Applications from talented and eligible candidates. MP Government provides the scholarship for graduate candidates is Rs.10000 and Post Graduate students scholarship is 20000 per head every year. This year also MP Government is going to start the higher education scholarship for all the applicants. All the suitable applicants may apply on or before end date.
Eligibility Criteria for MP Scholarship 2016-2017:
- Candidates parents annual income should not above more than 2.5 Lakhs.
- Students should not apply for any other scholarship.
- Madhya Pradesh Government provides scholarship through many institutes.
- MP Government provides 35% reservation in scholarship for girl applicants.
Candidates should pursue their graduation or engineering or diploma or post graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 26 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Required Documents for MP Scholarship 2016-2017:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Attested Photocopies of all the necessary certificates.
- Income Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Xerox copy of the Bank Account Pass Book.
- All the educational certificates.
- Aadhar Card photocopy.
Madhya Pradesh State Government will soon upload the scholarship notification releasing date, starting date of the online application and closing date etc on its official website.
How to apply for MP Scholarship 2016-2017:
- Applicants must log on to the official website of Madhya Pradesh Scholarship www.scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in.
- Candidates must have valid email id and password.
- Applicants should have bank account and mobile number.
- Must read the official notification, before going to apply online.
- After that, click on the link of recent scholarship notification.
- Then, click on the MP Scholarship 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and all the required certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.