OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2015 | Preliminary Exam Hall Ticket 2015 Download
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has decided to conduct the OPSC Civil Service Prelims Examination for appointing the applicants as various posts. Large numbers of applicants are applied for this recruitment. At the time registration process, candidates can get registration ID. After completion of the online submission of the application form, candidates are eagerly waiting for their admit card. All the applied contenders can download their OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2015 through below link.
OPSC has announced an official notification to recruit the candidates as various vacant posts. As per this notification, OPSC wants to full fill 670 members of unreserved positions. Selection process will be dons based on the applicants performance in written examination and personal interview. OPSC is going to conduct the OPSC Civil Service Prelims 2015 exam on 08 November, 2015 at various exam centers.
- Odisha Administrative Service (Group A): 69 posts.
- Odisha Police Service: 24 posts.
- Odisha Cooperative Service: 09 Posts.
- Odisha Revenue Services: 400 posts.
- Odisha Taxation and Accounts Services: 168 posts.
OPSC conducts many competitive examinations every year. This year also OPSC published this notification and planning to conduct the written examination. Admit card is very important for writing the exam. Without admit card no one will give the permission to enter into the exam hall. Applicants can follow the following steps to download the OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2015.
How to download OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the OPSC www.opsc.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- After that, click on the link of OPSC Civil Service Admit Card 2015.
- Enter your registration ID and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Admit card will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.