MMU CET Notification 2016 Apply
Maharishi Markandeswar University (MMU) is going to conduct the MMU CET (Maharishi Markandeswar University Common Entrance Test) entrance examination for getting admission into the various MBBS courses into various MMU affiliated colleges and its university campus. Applicants who are looking for this CET notification, those applicants may check the notification details and can apply for this entrance examination. This MMU CET examination is under graduate level examination. MMU invites the online and offline applications from interested and eligible applicants through this application form. Suitable candidates may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about this MMU CET Notification 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria of MMU CET Notification 2016:
Candidates age should be 17 years and more than 17 years.
Applicants must possess their HSC with minimum 50% marks in academics.
MMU CET Syllabus 2016:
MMU CET Exam Pattern 2016:
- Exam paper will be in multiple choice type questions.
- Each correct answer will get 3 marks.
- Each wrong answer will deduct 1 mark.
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April, 2016.
- Admit cards issuing date: June, 2016.
- Duplicate admit cards issuing date: June, 2016.
- Entrance Examination date: June, 2016.
MMU CET 2016 Test Centers:
For more information about this MMU CET Notification 2016, those applicants can contact the university address,
Convener of MMU CET 2016,
Maharishi Markandeswar University,
How to apply for MMU CET 2016 (Online):
- Go to the official website of the MMU CET www.mmumullana.org.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.
How to apply for MMU CET Notification 2016 (Offline):
- Log on to the official website of MMU CET www.mmumullana.org.
- Download the application form and fill up with candidates details.
- Enter DD details and etc.
- Send the filled application form along with all the required documents to the MM University address.
- Take hard copy of the application form for future usage.