IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 – 5000 Jobs
Ministry of Home Affairs has announced an employment notification for Intelligence Officer Posts. As per this notification, Intelligence Bureau needs to full fill nearly 5000 members of unreserved AICO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) positions. Candidates who are waiting for the Intelligence Bureau jobs, those must apply for this recruitment. Intelligence Bureau will shortly invite the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 5000 Posts.
Name of the posts: various.
Vacancy details with category wise:
|Category Name||Number of vacancies|
Job Location: Across India.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants should possess their graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Payment can make through offline or online.
- Starting date for online application form: Update soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Soon update.
How to apply for IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Intelligence Bureau www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of IB Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.