KSP Civil Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 Apply
Karnataka State Police has released the official notification to recruit the candidates as sub inspector posts. As per this notification, KSP wants to full fill 233 vacant positions. Job vacancies are filled in local cadre Hyderabad Karnataka region. Job seekers who want to start their career in police department; those can apply for this recruitment. KSP invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about KSP Civil Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about KSP Civil Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 233 posts.
Name of the posts:
Sub Inspector (Civil): 215 posts.
- Men: 155 posts.
- Women: 40 posts.
- In service: 20 posts.
Sub Inspector (Civil): 13 posts.
- Men: 9 posts.
- Women: 3 posts.
- In Service: 01 post.
Sub Inspector (Civil): 05 posts.
- Men: 4 posts.
- Women: 01 post.
Candidates age should be based on the Karnataka state government rules and regulations.
Applicants must possess their graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
They will be done based on the applicants performance in endurance test, physical standard test, written exam, medical exam and personal interview.
Pay scale information depends on KSP norms.
- For General candidates Rs.250/-.
- For Reserved applicants Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/10/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/11/2015.
How to apply for KSP Civil Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website of the KSP www.ksp.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of KSP Civil Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.