JAM Notification 2017 Online Application Download
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has announced the Joint Admission Test Notification (JAM Notification 2017) for getting admission into various integrated Ph.D degree programmes at IISc (Bangalore) and M.Sc (2 Years), Joint M.Sc-Ph.D, M.Sc-Ph.D dual Degree M.Sc-M.Tech, M.Sc-MS (Research) and other post bachelor degree programmes at IITs (Bhubaneswar), Bombay (IITB), Delhi (IITD), Gandhinagar (IITG), Guwahati (IITG), Hyderabad (IITH), Indore (IITI), Jodhpur (IITJ), Kanpur (IITK), Khargpur (IITKgp), Madras (IITM), Patna (IITP), Roorkee (IITR) and Ropar (IITRPR) for the academic year of 2017-2018. IIT invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. JAM Notification 2017 online applications will soon available on its official website. Candidates may download the online application form and fill the application form on or before last date 04th October, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for JAM Notification 2017:
- Candidates must possess their Graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- At least 55% aggregate marks including languages and all main subjects for the general candidates.
- At least 50% marks for SC, ST and PWD category applicants.
- JAM 2017 is open exam to all nationals.
- Admission to the above mentioned academic programmes in IISc Bangalore and IITs for the academic session 2017-2018 will be made on the basis of all India Merit List of JAM 2017.
- Candidates who qualify in any test paper of JAM 2017 shall be eligible for admission to all the academic programmes.
- JAM 2017 exam will have seven papers.
|Paper Name||Subject Name|
|Paper I||Biological Sciences (BL)|
|Paper II||Biotechnology (BT)|
|Paper III||Chemistry (CY)|
|Paper IV||Geology (GG)|
|Paper V||Mathematics (MA)|
|Paper VI||Mathematical Statistics (MS)|
|Paper VII||Physics (PH)|
- For all the papers, JAM 2017 exam will be conducted in online mode.
- Candidates can appear in either one or two test papers by paying an additional fee for the second test paper.
Candidates can be paid the fee in online only. Fee details is as follows,
|Name of the Category||Fee Details|
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female (All Categories)/SC/ST/PWD||Rs.750/-||Rs.1050/-|
|General and OBC||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2100/-|
- Starting date for online application form: 01/09/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/10/2016.
- JAM 2017 Exam Date: 12/02/2017.
|Date of the Exam||Session||Exam Time||Test Paper Code|
|12th February, 2017 (Sunday)||I||09:00 AM to 12:00 PM||BL, MA, PH|
|II||02:00 PM to 05:00 PM||BT, CY, GG, MS|
How to apply for JAM Notification 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of JAM www.jam.iitd.ac.in.
- Click on the link of JAM Notification 2017 online application form.
- Applicants must read the notification before going to apply online.
- Download the application form and fill the application.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.