www.dtcp.ap.gov.in AP DTCP Recruitment 2015-2016 Application
Andhra Pradesh government has released the notification AP DTCP Recruitment 2015 to recruit the candidates for filling up various diploma apprentice posts through this Directorate of Town & Country Planning (DTCP) recruitment. DTCP invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. DTCP Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about AP DTCP Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply etc are as follows.
Vacancy Details about AP DTCP Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 220 posts.
Name of the posts: Diploma Apprentice posts.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh.
Vacancy details with zones and districts wise:
|Zone||Name of the districts||Number of vacancies|
|I||Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam||22|
|II||East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna||57|
|III||Guntur, Prakasham and Nellore||59|
|IV||Chittoor, Kadapa, Anantapur and Kurnool||82|
Candidates age should be not less than 18 years.
Candidates must possess their civil engineering or architecture assistantship or diploma in civil engineering from any recognized university not earlier than 2013.
They will be selected based on the academic marks records.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9460/- per month.
- AP DTCP Recruitment 2015 notification releasing date: 07/04/2015.
- Starting date for online application: 08/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 20/04/2015.
How to apply for AP DTCP Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of DTCP www.dtcp.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the careers link.
- After that, click on the AP DTCP Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.