AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket Download apeamcet.org
|AP EAMCET 2016 Application, Hall Ticket, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Results, Model Papers, Tips, Guidelines, Counselling dates, Web Options, Seat allotment Order, Books, Study Material|
|Online Application||Click Here
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Model Papers||Click Here|
|Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket||Click Here|
|Preparation Tips, Guidelines||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Counselling Dates||Click Here|
|Web Options||Click Here|
|Seat Allotment Order||Click Here|
|Books, Study Material||Click Here|
|Online Mock Test||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE will release the AP EAMCET 2016 Admit Card in the month of May, 2016. Hall ticket must be downloaded from www.apeamcet.org to appear in the entrance exam. Applicants who have submitted the application form of the engineering, agriculture and medical common entrance test can get the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2016 online. Candidates should require login details such as registration number and date of birth to download their hall ticket.
JNTU, Kakinada will be taking responsibility to conduct AP EAMCET 2016 entrance exam. Under graduation level medicine, homeopathy, engineering and agriculture course in the state of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET 2016 will be held in the month of May, 2016 at various exam centers in AP. Candidates should have valid hall ticket to attend for the test.
AP EAMCET Important Dates:
|Applications will be available from||February, 2016|
|Submit the filled application form without late fee||April, 2016|
|Final date to correct the application||April, 2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||May, 2016|
|Admit cards will be available from||May, 2016|
|Date of the EAMCET exam||May, 2016|
Instructions to Candidates:
- After downloading the hall ticket, check that all the details such as name, roll number, test date, time and test center etc.
- Candidates should check photograph on downloaded hall ticket, whether it is yours or not.
- Applicants should check the exam center before the exam date.
- Candidates should reach on or before 1 hour prior to the exam time.
- Aspirants should keep AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2016 safely till end of the admission process. It will be required at the time of counseling process.
AP EAMCET Results 2016:
After successful completion of the EAMCET 2016 entrance test, organization is going to release the results within 3 or 4 weeks of the exam date at its official website. Appeared aspirants must check their results through online.
How to download AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket:
- Go to the official website of AP EAMCET www.apeamcet.org.
- Click on the link to download Admit Card.
- After that, enter your registration number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Hall ticket will be appeared on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.