Air India Airline Attendants Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
Air Indian Limited has delivered the latest job bulletin in order to appoint new candidates for filling up various vacant posts of Flight Attendant or Airline Attendant posts. As per this notification, Air India needs to full fill the total of 193 posts. Air India invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable contenders must download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicants and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Air India Airline Attendant Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Air India Airline Attendants Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 193 posts.
Name of the posts: Flight Attendant or Airline Attendant posts.
Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 24 years.
Candidates must pass their intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be elected based on the applicants performance in the following
- Group Dynamics Test.
- Personality Assessment.
- Personal Interview.
- Pre Employment Medical Examination.
Candidates can get pay scale as Rs.31800/- per month.
- For Unreserved candidates Rs.500/-.
- For SC, ST candidates exempted to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/08/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 02/09/2015.
How to apply for Air India Airline Attendant Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Air India www.airindia.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill up.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.