WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply
Water Resource Department (WRD), Maharashtra has issued an employment notification WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017 recently on its official website to recruit the candidates for 398 Junior Engineer, Senior Clerk, Architecture Engineering Assistant, Motor Driver, Soldiers, Clerk and Typist Chowkidar posts. WRD Maharashtra invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job hunters who are looking for the Maharashtra State Government Jobs, those may apply for this WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Notification 2017 through online on or before last date that is 10th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 398 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer: 103 Posts.
- Architecture Engineering Assistant: 64 Posts.
- Senior Clerk: 41 Posts.
- Clerk and Typist: 90 Posts.
- Motor Driver: 21 Posts.
- Soldiers: 57 Posts.
- Chowkidar: 22 Posts.
Candidates maximum age should be 60 years.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as Rs.40000/- per month.
All the candidates need to pay the registration fee as Rs.100/- per application.
- Stating date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/01/2017.
Vertical Penganga Project Board,
How to apply for WRD Maharashtra Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of WRD Maharashtra www.wrd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Home page will be opened on your computer screen.
- Download the Maharashtra water Resources Department official notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Go to apply online and fill the details of the candidate.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.