worldbank.org World Bank Recruitment 2016 – 3000 Posts Apply
World Bank will soon publish the latest job bulletin for filling up various vacant IT officer, energy specialist, senior IT officer, and Program Assistant and etc posts. Candidates who are fascinated about bank jobs, those can utilize this best opportunity. World Bank invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this notification. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about World Bank Recruitment 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about World Bank Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 3000 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Energy Specialist.
- IT Officer.
- Senior IT Officer Security.
- Risk and Compliance.
- Program Assistant.
- Impact Evaluation Economist.
- Urban Development Specialist.
- Education Specialist.
- Senior Financial Sector Specialist.
- Operations Analyst.
- Communication Analyst.
- Executive Assistant.
- Financial Officer.
- Team Assistant.
- Communications Officer.
- Contractors Officer.
Candidates must possess their masters degree or post graduation or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination and it followed by the personal interview.
It will completely depend upon the post name and organization rules and regulations.
World Bank will soon upload the notification releasing date, application dates and etc at its official website.
How to apply for World Bank Recruitment 2016:
- Visit the official website of the World Bank www.worldbank.org.
- Click on the careers button.
- After taht, click on the link of World Bank Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.