Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2015-2016
Western Railway has announced an official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of group D at various positions through this recruitment. Western Railway needs to full fill the total of 62 posts. As per this notification job seekers who wants to start their career with railway department, those candidates can refer the notification details and can apply through online. Western Railway invites the online applications from interested applicants through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable and eligible job hunters must download their online application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2015-2016 notification eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about Western Railway group D Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 62 posts.
Name of the posts: Group D posts.
Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
Candidates must pass their intermediate and graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the trail test and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.1800/- to Rs.2800/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/08/2015.
How to apply for Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the Western Railway www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Western Railway Group D Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.