Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 Application
Western Railway has recently issued the latest job notification Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016 on 28th May, 2016 at its official website for filling up various vacant apprentice posts. As per this notification, Western Railway is going to full fill 557 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who want to start their career with Indian railway jobs, those can apply for this notification on or before last date 20th June, 2016. Western Railways invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form without any mistakes.
Total Number of Vacancies: 557 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Motor vehicle Body Builder.
- Pipe Fitter and etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate with ITI certificate from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written test and followed by personal interview.
Applicants will get monthly salary as per railway norms and regulations.
- Notification released on: 28/05/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/05/2016.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 20/06/2016.
How to apply for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Western Railway www.rrc.wr.com.
- Click on the link of latest job notification.
- After that, click on Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Attach all the required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.