Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2015-465 Posts,Application
Western Coal Fields Limited (WCL) has released the notification of Western Coal Fields Recruitment 2015 for filling up of 465 posts of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor posts. So interested and eligible candidates can apply for these diploma posts through online from its official website like http://www.westerncoal.nic.in on or before last date 05th February, 2015.
Details about Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2015:
Western Coal Fields Limited, Nagpur, Maharashtra is a Miniratna Company and it is one of the subsidiary company Coal India Limited (CIL). It invites applications from the eligible and interested candidates for 465 vacant posts of Mining Sirdar or Shot Fire T & C Grade- C & Surveyor (Min) Grade-B posts through Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2015.
Name of the Organization: Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment.
Name of the Job: Mining Sirdar and Surveyor.
Category of Job: Government.
Number of posts: 465 posts .
Details of Vacancy Posts:
Mining Sirdar or Shot Firer (T & C Grade-C): 438 posts.
Surveyor (Min)(T & C grade-B): 27 posts.
Candidate’s age should be in between 18 years to 30 years.
For Mining Sirdar or Shot Firer Posts:
- Mining Sirdar Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
For Surveyor (Min)(T & C Grade-B):
- Matriculation or Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying.
- For Mining Sirdar or Shot Firer(T & C Grade-C) can get pay scale Rs.19035.02 + Allowances.
- For Surveyor (Min)(T & C Grade-B) can get pay scale Rs.20552.37+Allowances.
Selection process will be based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview.
How to apply for Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website.
- Search for the link of Western Coal Fields Limited Recruitment 2015.
- Click on recruitment of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor posts.
- Read the notification.
- Download the application form with the notification.
- Duly filled the application along with required documents send to the address of WCL.
- Address: General Manager(P/IR),
Western Coalfields Limited,