West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apprentice vacancies
West Central Railway, Jabalpur has decided to conduct the West central Railway Recruitment 2016 for filling up various vacant apprentice in different departments like technician, welder and fitter. As per this notification, West Central Railway is going to full fill 145 members of unreserved positions. West Central Railway invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 09th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about West Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 145 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Apprentice Posts.
Name of the Departments:
- Candidates lower age should be 15 years and upper age should be 24 years.
- Applicants belonging to the OBC category will get 3 years of age relaxation.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category will get 5 years of age relaxation.
Applicants must possess matriculation or equivalent examination with 50% marks and should have hold ITI certificate in relevant trade organized by NCVT/SCVT.
Candidates will be selected based on the written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale monthly as per West Central Railway norms.
- For General and OBC applicants, Rs.170/-.
- For Reserved category candidates, Rs.70/-.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 09/11/2016.
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of West Central Railway www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Latest Railway Job Notification 2016.
- Now click on the Advertisement.
- Download the notification and must read all the recruitment details carefully.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Start the form filling and attach all the required documents to the application form.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.