West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017 – 153 Audit & Accounts Services
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has recently published the latest job notification West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as 153 vacancies of Audit and Accounts officer posts. West Bengal PSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest WBPSC Audit & Accounts Services 2017 Notification can apply for this WBPSC Recruitment 2017 through online as soon as possible. Online applications are available from 24th April, 2017 at its main portal. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before last date 15th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 153 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Audit & Accounts Services.
Candidates maximum age should not be more than 36 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Bachelors Degree in Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
|WBPSC Notification 2017 released on||23/04/2017|
|Starting date for online application form||24/04/2017|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||15/05/2017|
|Hall ticket will be issued from||24/06/2017|
|Prelims Exam date||02/07/2017|
|Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
How to apply for West Bengal PSC Jobs 2017:
- Log on to the official website of WBPSC www.pscwbonline.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of WBPSC Audit Accounts Service Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.pscwbonline.gov.in