West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 – 4982 GDS Vacancies
West Bengal Postal Department has recently announced an employment notification West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Positions. As per this notification, WB Postal Circle is going to fill up 4982 vacancies of GDS posts. Organization invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Postal Circle Jobs in the state of West Bengal can apply for this WB Postal Department GDS Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 25th April, 2017 at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 4982 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS).
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or 10th class from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on merit list only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- WB Postal Circle Notification 2017 was released on: 25/04/2017.
- Starting date for apply online: 25/04/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 24/05/2017.
How to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of WB Postal Circle www.appost.in
- After that, click on the link of WB Postal Dept GDS Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.appost.in