West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 For 631 Vacancies
West Bengal police recruitment 2016 notification has released by west Bengal police department interested candidates can apply for 631 vacant posts of assistant sub inspector it is also applicable for male and female candidates can apply on line candidates should apply before the last date 03-02-2016. As per West Bengal police recruitment 2016 the vacant posts are 631 for policing department available posts for ASI and LASI ( unarmed branch ) and ASI armed branch interested candidates who are looking for police jobs in west Bengal can apply through online registration of west Bengal ASI / lady ASI the application for the police jobs should be done before the last date.
|Declaration about||West Bengal police recruitment 2016|
|Name of the post||ASI and LASI|
|Number of vacancies||631|
|Last date to apply||03-02-2016|
|ASI / LASI ( unarmed branch )||521 posts|
|ASI ( armed branch )||110 posts|
- Candidates must have served as constable for at least five years in the state police department
- Candidates should go through official notice for further clarification and age details are kept under consideration.
- Written exam
- Salary details are to be decided by the recruitment conducting board
- Candidates should refer the official notice
Online Application procedure for West Bengal police recruitment 2016:
- Log in on the official website gov.in
- Notification section is seen on the home page.
- Select the official advertisement and go through it carefully.
- Register with mail ID and password.
- Click the link present on the application form.
- Fill the application form along with payment process online.
- Upload the scanned photo and signature and required documents with the copies.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of the form for future references.
Candidates who have applied for the vacant posts can download their admit cards from the official website before the few days of exam date. candidates can visit our website for more information.