West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has released an official notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of constable (male) posts. Job seekers who are looking up for the constable jobs, those candidates can check the official notification for eligibility criteria and can apply through online. As per this notification, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board needs to full fill the total of 4282 numbers of posts. West Bengal Police Recruitment Board invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through this online application form. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 4282 posts.
Name of the posts: Constable (Male) posts.
Applicants age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Candidates must pass their 10 class or Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.150/-.
- For SC, ST candidates no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/08/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 04/09/2015.
How to apply for West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of West Bengal Police Department www.policewb.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the notification.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.