West Bengal Krushi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016 – 1204 Jobs
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has released an employment notification West Bengal Krushi Prayukti Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Krushi Prayukti Sahayak posts. As per this notification WBSSC needs to full fill 1204 members of unreserved positions. WBSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 08th April, 2016.
Vacancy details about West Bengal Krushi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 1204 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Krushi Prayukti Sahayak.
Job Location: West Bengal.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2900/-.
Candidates must refer notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 08/04/2016.
- Date of the examination: Will soon available.
How to apply for West Bengal Krushi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of WBSSC www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of West Bengal Krushi Prayukti Sahayak Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.