West Bengal Judicial Dept Recruitment 2017 – 100 Officer Jobs
West Bengal Judicial Department has recently published the latest job notification West Bengal Judicial Dept Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as 100 vacancies of Non Official Marriage officer posts. West Bengal Judicial Dept invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest West Bengal Judicial Dept 2017 Notification can apply for this WB Judicial Department Recruitment 2017 through online as soon as possible. Online applications are available at its main portal. All the suitable candidates can apply online on or before last date 25th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about West Bengal Judicial Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 100 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Non Official Marriage Officer.
Candidates minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should not be more than 45 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Higher Secondary Education or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive per organization norms monthly.
|Starting date for online application form||Available Now|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||25/08/2017|
How to apply for West Bengal Judicial Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of West Bengal Judicial Department www.wb.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of WB Judicial Department Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.wb.gov.in