West Bengal Group D Notification 2017 Apply Online for 6000 Vacancies
The Government of West Bengal has recently issued the latest job advertisement West Bengal Group D Notification 2017 on 03rd January, 2017 at its official website to fill up 6000 vacancies of Group D posts like Peon, Orderly Peon, Night Guard, darwan, Farash and other posts. Candidates who are looking for the Latest West Bengal Government Jobs 2017, those can use this golden opportunity. Eligible candidates can register online for this West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Online applications are available from 03rd January, 2017 to 29th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about West Bengal Group D Notification 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 6000 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Group D Vacancies.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess VIII class or 10th standard from any recognized board.
Candidates will be elected based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Selected candidates for West Bengal Group D Recruitment 2017 will have pay as per government rules.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/01/2017.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 29/01/2017.
How to apply for West Bengal Group D Notification 2017:
- Candidates must visit the official website of West Bengal Government www.wbgdrb.in.
- Click on the link to WB Group D Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details in the West Bengal Group D Posts Application Form.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- At last, click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form and keep it safe for future reference.