West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017 – 2175 GNM Nursing Vacancies
Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), West Bengal has recently announced an employment notification West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017 in the month of April, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, DHFW WB is going to fill up 2175 vacancies of GNM Nursing positions. DHFW invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest DHFW West Bengal GNM Nursing Notification 2017 can apply for this recruitment through below link provided by us. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017:
Total number of Posts: 2175 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: GNM Nursing.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM Training Course) (Female): 2105 Vacancies.
- GNM General Nursing and Midwifery (Male): 70 Posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 27 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess intermediate or higher secondary education or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in academic merit list.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Started Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/05/2017.
How to apply for West Bengal DHFW Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of West Bengal DHFW www.wbhealth.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of DHFW GNM Nursing Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.wbhealth.gov.in