West Bengal Assistant Master Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has disclosed an official job notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of assistant master posts. West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. As per this recruitment notification, WBPSC needs to full fill the total of 888 numbers of vacant posts. Suitable job hunters may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about West Bengal Assistant Master Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about West Bengal Assistant Master Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 888 posts.
Name of the posts: Assistant Master posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their second class honours or second class masters degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the screening test.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9000/- to Rs.40500/- per month.
Candidates must refer the notification for fee details.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 17/08/2015.
How to apply for West Bengal Assistant Master Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Public Service Commission www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of West Bengal Assistant Master Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form for the future usage.