WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017 – 657 Vacancies – Apply Online
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has released the latest job notification WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017 for the posts of trainee positions. As per this notification, WCL is going to fill up 657 vacancies. WCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable applicants may download the online applications from and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th August, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017:
Number of Posts: 657 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|Mining Sirdar in T&S||298|
|Staff Nurse in T & S Grade C||264|
|Data Entry Operator||32|
|Clerk Grade III||39|
|Store Issue Clerk||31|
Candidates maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants should possess SSC/Intermediate/Diploma/ITI in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized board.
- Written Test/Aptitude Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: Available Now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/08/2017.
How to apply for WCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of WCL www.westerncoal.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of WCL Mining Sirdar Notification 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details thoroughly.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- At last, submit the filled application form.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.westerncoal.gov.in