wbut.ac.in WBUT JEMAT II Results 2015 Download
West Bengal University of Technology or Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology (WBUT) will soon declare the WBUT JEMAT II Results 2015 at its official website wbut.ac.in. Candidates who have taken part in the JEMAT II (Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test) 2015 written examination, those applicants are eagerly waiting for their results. All the attended candidates may check and download their results and merit list through its main portal.
Details about WBUT JEMAT II Results 2015:
West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) or Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology has released the official notification WBUT JEMAT II 2015 for getting admission into the various post graduate diploma courses like MBA and etc management programs through this written examination. WBUT has conducted the WBUT JEMAT II 2015 written examination was held on 29 September, 2015 at various examination centers. After completion of the entrance examination, WBUT will soon issue the results at its official website.
WBUT JEMAT II 2015 Exam Pattern:
- Written examination will be consists of 3 sections.
- Each section questions asked from English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning.
- Questions will be in the form of Objective type multiple choice type questions.
- Written examination will be consists of total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Time duration for this written examination is 2 hours.
West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT) is going to release the WBUT JEMAT II Results 2015 at its main portal. All the appeared applicants must download their results and merit list through online by entering their examination details and etc. Candidates can follow the below simple steps to get their results easily.
How to download WBUT JEMAT II Results 2015:
- Log on to the official website of the WBUT www.jemat.eadmissions.net.
- Click on the link of WBUT JEMAT II Results 2015.
- Enter your hall ticket number and date of birth and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Results will be generated on your computer screen and take printout of it for future usage.