WBSSC MVI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has announced an employment notification WBSSC MVI Recruitment 2017 on 28th December, 2017 on its official website for recruiting the candidates as Motor Vehicle Inspector Technical and Non Technical vacancies. As per this WBSSC MVI Notification 2017, WBSSC is going to fill up 837 members of unreserved candidates. WBSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official page. Job hunters who are looking for the West Bengal Govt Jobs, those may download this official notification and must read all the details thoroughly as early as possible. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before ending date that is 30th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WBSSC MVI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 837 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Motor Vehicle Inspector Technical and Non Technical.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must have graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Applicants who are selected for the WBSSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Technical and Non Technical, those will get attractive pay scale as Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.2600/- per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.220/-.
- SC/ST applicants, Rs.20/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/01/2017.
Steps to apply for WBSSC MVI Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of WBSSC www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of WBSSC Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take printout of it for future reference.