WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 Download
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant assistant teacher posts. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 on or before last date 15 March, 2016. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are ready to start their exam preparation. All the applied applicants are searching for the WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 for their preparation. Now WBSSC has released the syllabus and paper pattern at its official website westbengalssc.com. Interested candidates can download the syllabus, exam pattern, model papers, sample papers and previous papers etc through online.
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) conducts the various competitive exams every year to fill up the various vacant posts in organization. Now this year, WBSSC has released notification for 18203 members of assistant teacher posts. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview. Candidates who are qualified in written exam, those are eligible for interview process. Based on the syllabus and exam pattern, candidates can schedule their syllabus for easy preparation.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016:
WBSSC Teacher Syllabus:
West Bengal SLST Agriculture Hons/PG Syllabus 2016:
- Basic Concepts of Crop Husbandry.
- Tillage and Tillage Operations.
- Soil and Soil Management.
- Nutrient and Water Management.
- Crop protection.
- Agronomic Practices of Field Crops.
- Cropping Systems and Patterns.
- Operations Barga.
West Bengal SLST Computer Science Hons/PG Syllabus 2016:
- Introduction and Background.
- Digital logic.
- Overview of programming.
- Programming Languages.
- Overview of Software and Packages.
- Computer Network.
West Bengal SLST Chemistry Hons/PG Syllabus 2016:
- Physical States of Matter, Physical Properties & Molecular Structure.
- Thermodynamics & Its Applications to Equilibrium processes.
- Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Advanced Level Chemistry & Application Oriented Chemistry.
West Bengal SLST Economics Hons/PG Syllabus 2016:
- Definition and scope of economics.
- Theory of consumer behavior.
- The theory of production/ cost/firm and market organization.
- The marginal productivity theory of distribution.
- Concept of national income.
- The quantity theory of money.
- Concepts of inflation, deflation and stagflation.
- Public finance.
- International trade.
- General factors in economic development.
- Approaches to the theory of development.
- Growth and development.
- Environment and economic development.
- International trade and economic development.
- Strategy of development.
- Environment and economic development.
- Agriculture in the Indian economy.
- Industrial problems in India.
- Indian banking system and monetary policies.
- Fiscal policy in India.
- Indian foreign trade and balance of payments.
- Indian planning.
West Bengal SLST Physical Education Syllabus 2016:
- Fundamentals of Physical Education.
- Historical Aspects.
- Psychological Aspects.
- Social Aspects.
- Anatomical & Physiological Aspects.
- Health and Health Education.
- Teaching Methodology.
- Management Aspects.
- Recreation and Outdoor Education.
- Aspects of Sports Training.
- Developmental, corrective and therapeutic exercises.
- Test & Measurement.
WBSSC Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2016:
- Total exam will be conducted for 100 marks.
- Question paper will be in multiple choice question type.
- Candidates need to write the examination for 55 marks only.
- Time duration for this exam is one hour.
- Remaining 45 marks is evaluating based on the academic qualification percentages (35 marks).
- 10 marks for Personality Test.
|Name of the Test||Marks|
All the applied aspirants must follow the above WBSSC Assistant Teacher Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2016 for their exam and will get good score in the exam.