WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 – 18203 Posts
West Bengal School Service Commission (WBSSC) has recently announced an employment notification WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as assistant teacher. As per this notification, WBSSC needs to full fill 18203 members of unreserved positions. WBSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible aspirants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 15th March, 2016.
Vacancy details about WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 18203 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Honorable PG (PGT or TGT)||15947|
Candidates must read the official notification for age details.
Applicants must possess their graduation, post graduation, B.Ed or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization rules.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification released on: 16/02/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 19/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 15/03/2016.
How to apply for WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of WBSSC www.westbengalssc.com.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the aplicant.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on WBSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016