WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the official notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant sub inspector posts and etc through this drive. WBPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this recruitment. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of posts: 522 posts.
Name of the posts:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Agricultural Marketing Officer||03|
|Sub Editor for Bengali and English Language||03|
|Cultural Research Officer||04|
|Assistant Purchase Officer||01|
Candidates age should be in between 32 years to 35 years.
Applicants must possess their Masters degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personality test.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.9000/- to Rs.40500/- with grade pay Rs.4400/- per month.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.160/- per applicant.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/06/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/06/2015.
How to apply for WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Go to the official website of WBPSC www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on the submit button and take hard copy of it.