WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 pscwb.org.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, WBPSC needs to full fill 162 members of unreserved positions. WBPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st March, 2016.
Vacancy details about WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 162 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Deputy Director: 4 Posts.
- Lecturer: 158 Posts.
Name of the Departments in Lecturer Posts:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Posts|
|Computer Science & Technology||14|
|Food Processing Technology||09|
Candidates minimum age should be 37 years and maximum age should be 50 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must read the official notification for academic details.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in screening test or written test and in personal interview.
- For Deputy Director, Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with grade pay Rs.6600/-.
- For Lecturer, Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/- per month.
- General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.210/-.
- SC, ST applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Starting date for online application form: 16/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/03/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 02/03/2016.
How to apply for WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of WBPSC www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of WBPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.