WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2015-2016
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has released the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant Judicial Service posts through this drive. WBPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 46 posts.
Name of the posts: Judicial Service.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates age limit should be in between 25years to 35 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written examination and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the Basic pay scale as Rs.27700/- and Grade pay Rs.47700/-.
- For General candidates: Rs.210/-.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.20/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/05/2015.
- Last date to pay the application fee: 13/05/2015.
- Preliminary Examination date: In the month of June, 2015.
- Mains or Final Examination date: In the month of August, 2015.
How to apply for WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of WBPSC www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the link of WBPSC Judicial Service Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory fields of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of the filled application form.