WBPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017 pscwbonline.gov.in
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced an employment notification WBPC Civil Service Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacancies in Group A, B, C and D in different departments. WBPSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the WBPSC civil service jobs, those must read the official notification carefully before going to apply. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 28th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about WBPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: Various.
Name of the Posts:
Group A Posts:
- West Bengal Civil Service (Executive).
- West Bengal Commercial Tax Service.
- West Bengal Agricultural Income Tax Service.
- West Bengal Excise Service.
- West Bengal Co-Operative Service.
- West Bengal Labour Service.
- West Bengal Food and Supplies Service.
- West Bengal Employment Service.
- West Bengal Registration and Stamp Revenue Service.
Group B Posts:
- West Bengal Police Service.
Group C Posts:
- Joint Block Development Officer.
- Deputy Assistant Director of Consumer Affairs and Fair Business Practice.
- West Bengal Junior Social Welfare Service.
- West Bengal Subordinate Land Revenue Service.
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer.
- Assistant Canal Revenue Officer (Irrigation).
- Chief Controller of Correctional Service.
Group D Posts:
- Inspector of Co-operative Societies.
- Panchayat Development Officer under the Panchayat and rural development department.
- Rehabilitation Office under the Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation Department.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree in any discipline or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected based on the following,
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Applicants who are selected for the Group A & B posts, those will get pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
- Candidates will get salary as Rs.9000/- to Rs.40500/- with grade pay Rs.4700/- per month for Group C Posts.
- Applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.3900/- for Group D Posts.
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.210/- per application.
- Last date to apply online: 28/11/2016.
- Last date to pay the fee in online: 28/11/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee in offline: 29/11/2016.
- Date of the preliminary examination: 29/01/2017.
Steps to apply for WBPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of WBPSC www.pscwb.org.in.
- Click on the link of WBPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification carefully.
- Now Click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.