WBPRB Recruitment 2015 policeweb.gov.in Online Application
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB), Kolkata, West Bengal has released the recruitment notification for filling up various 760 vacant posts of warder or female warder posts through this recruitment. WBPRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. WBPRB online applications are now available at its official website policeweb.gov.in. Interested candidates may download the online applications and fill the mandatory fields in the application form and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about WBPRB Recruitment 2015, candidates must read the official notification for age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details and application fee and how to apply etc.
WBPRB Recruitment 2015 Vacancy Details:
Name of the organization: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board
Name of the posts: Warder or Warder Female Posts
Total Number of vacancies: 760 posts
Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment, those candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Candidates must pass their 10th class West Bengal Secondary Education or equivalent examination from any recognized board by the state government or central government.
Selection process will be based on the candidate’s performance in the written test and physical Efficiency Test and Medical Test and Interview.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5400/- to Rs.25200/- with grade pay Rs.2600/- per month.
- For general candidates, need to pay the application fee as Rs.200/-.
- For SC/ST candidates, no need to pay the application fee.
For more information about WBPRB Recruitment 2015, candidates contact the following address
West Bengal Police Recruitment Board,
Salt Lake City,
- Start date for online application form: 25th February, 2015
- Last date for online application form: 27th march, 2015
How to apply for WBPRB Recruitment 2015:
- Go to the official website policeweb.gov.in.
- Click on the link of WBPRB Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Send the filled application form along with required documents to the following address.
Click here to apply for WBPRB Recruitment 2015.