WBJEE Application Form 2017 Registration Process, Notification Dates
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board will conduct the WBJEE 2017 for the candidates who are looking for admission in the various Under Graduate engineering and medical courses at West Bengal. Candidates who are preparing for the WBJEE 2017 examination to qualify and get admission in to the various universities, government colleges and some self financed institutes also. Total 104 colleges are participating in this examination with 36000 seats. Candidates who are interested to apply for this WBJEE 2017 exam, those can apply for this WBJEE Application Form 2017 through online as early as possible. Eligible and interested applicants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is in the month of January, 2017.
Details about WBJEE Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board.
Exam Name: West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam.
Exam Category: State Level Entrance Exam.
Exam Type: UG Level Entrance Test.
Eligibility Criteria for WBJEE Application Form 2017:
Candidates age should not be less than 17 years.
Applicants should have passed 12th level exam of equivalent from any recognized board with at least 45% aggregate marks. The students must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with optional subjects as Biotechnology/Biology/Chemistry/Technical Vocational subjects and must have passed each subject individually.
Candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written exam. The merit list will be prepared and the candidate can check their status from the merit list.
|Serial Number||Name of the Test Center|
|05||24 pgs South|
|09||24 pgs North|
WBJEE Registration Fee:
All the candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.500/-.
WBJEE Admit Card 2017:
Admit card will be available to download from the month of April, 2017 at its official website. All candidates are required to keep their hall ticket safe till the counselling process ends.
WBJEE Results 2017:
Organization will soon publish the results after finishing the exam. All the attended candidates may check their results through its official website.
|Notification released on||Last week of December, 2016|
|Opening date to apply for WBJEE Application Form 2017||1st week of January, 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||Last week of February, 2017|
|Document uploading last date||1st Week of March, 2017|
|Last date for deposit the fee||First week of March, 2017|
|Confirmation page printout||Last week of March, 2017|
|Correction with certificates uploading etc||Second week of March, 2017|
|Admit card issuing from||First week of April, 2017|
|Date of the WBJEE 2017 examination||Third week of May, 2017|
|Result will be announced on||First Week of June, 2017|
How to apply for WBJEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates need to go for the official website of WBJEEB www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Read all the guidelines and instructions.
- You need to fill up the online application form.
- Enter all necessary details.
- After the successful submission of the application form, an application number would be generated for your future reference.
- After the application number is generated and the password is selected, the next step would be to upload the required images and documents.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, left hand thumb impression, signature and other required documents.
- Now pay the registration fee through the debit card or credit card or through Allahabad bank Challan.
- After that submit the filled application form.
- At last, take a printout the confirmation page and keep it secure for future usage.