WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 – 6368 Jobs
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has recently announced an employment notification WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant posts. As per this notification, WBHRB is going to full fill 6368 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are waiting for this WBHRB lest job notification, those can apply for this recruitment online. WBHRB invites the applications from interested and eligible applicants. Applicants should utilize this best opportunity. Suitable aspirants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 26th February, 2016.
Vacancy details about WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacancies: 6368 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Basic B.sc (Nursing)||2101|
|Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing)||128|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 32 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants must possess their B.Sc (Nursing) or any nursing training course or equivalent examination form any recognized university or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in preliminary, main exams and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.3600/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 08/02/2016.
- Closing date to fill the application form: 17/02/2016
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 26/02/2016.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 09/02/2016.
- Closing date to pay the fee: 24/02/2016.
How to apply for WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of WBHRB www.wbhrb.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- Select appropriate link and fill online registration form.
- Upload all the required documents along with passport size scanned photograph.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.