WBHRB Librarian Recruitment 2017 – 279 Medical Officer Vacancies
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) announced an official notification WBHRB Librarian Recruitment 2017 for appointing 279 vacancies of Medical Officer and Librarian in empty locations. WBHRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through official website. Candidates who are searching for the government jobs in West Bengal can apply for this WBHRB Medical Officer Notification 2017 through online mode. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 11th September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 279 Posts.
Name of the Posts: MO & Librarian.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Medical Officer: 216 Posts.
- Librarian: 63 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Librarian Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 36 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess Medical Degree or Library Science or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done on the basis of personal interview.
Qualified WBHRB MO 2017 candidates will get pay scale of as follows,
- For Medical Officer Posts, Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with grade pay Rs.5400/-.
- For Librarian Posts, Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay Rs.4100/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.210/- and reserved category applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.160/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/09/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/09/2017.
How to apply for WBHRB Librarian Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of WBHRB www.wbhrb.in
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of WBHRB Medical Officer Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correctly.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in