WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2418 Vacancies
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) announced an official notification WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2017 for appointing 2418 General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts in empty locations. WBHRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through official website. Candidates who are searching for the government jobs in West Bengal can apply for this WBHRB Notification 2017 through online mode. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 06th January, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2418 Posts.
Name of the Posts: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO).
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation or post graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and in personal interview.
Qualified WBHRB GDMO candidates will get pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.42000/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 28/12/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/01/2017.
- Opening date to pay the fee: 28/12/2016.
- Closing date to pay the registration fee: 04/01/2017.
- WBHRB 2017 exam date: Soon Updated.
How to apply for WBHRB GDMO Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of WBHRB www.wbhrb.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of WBHRB GDMO Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with correctly.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take printout of it for future usage.