WBCHSE Scholarship Notification 2016-2017 Apply Online
West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) has recently issued the WBCHSE Scholarship Notification 2016-2017 on its official website wbchse.nic.in. WBCHSE offers the scholarship to all those candidates who achieve good marks in the exam and talented applicants. Students will have to show their best performance in its educational qualification. WBCHSE will soon invites the online applications from all the talented and candidates who are financially weak candidates. Here we are providing the WBCHSE Scholarship 2016 Online Application Form details at our website.
List of WBCHSE Scholarship Schemes 2016:
- National Scholarship Scheme.
- National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
- P.I Special Scholarship Scheme.
- Hindi Scholarship Scheme.
- West Bengal Government Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for WBCHSE Scholarship Notification 2016-2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 16 years and maximum age should be 18 years in 4400 schools and over 10 Lakhs students.
Applicants must possess their high school education or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE),
Vidya Sagar Bhawan,
9/2, D.J. Block, Sector-II,
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: Update Shortly.
How to apply for WBCHSE Scholarship Notification 2016-2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of WBCHSE www.wbchse.nic.in.
- Click on the link of WBCHSE Recent Scholarship Application Form.
- After that, click on the link of WBCHSE Scholarship Notification 2016-2017.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Download it and take hard copy of the submitted application form for future reference.