WBBPE Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 30000 Teacher Vacancies
West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has recently announced an employment notification WBBPE Teacher Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Positions. As per this notification, WBBPE is going to fill up 30000 vacancies. WBBPE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest WBBPE Teacher Jobs can apply for this WBBPE Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 20th October, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th December, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WBBPE Teacher Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 30000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Teacher Jobs.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Senior Secondary or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.25/-.
|WBBPE Notification 2017 released on||30/08/2017|
|Starting date to apply online||20/10/2017|
|Closing date to apply online||05/12/2017|
How to apply for WBBPE Teacher Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of WBBPE www.wbbpe.org
- After that, click on the link of WBBPE Teacher Eligibility Test Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.wbbpe.org