WB Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
West Bengal District Health and Family Welfare Samiti, Bardhaman has announced an official notification to recruit the applicants as the posts of Medical Officer and Lab Technician. WB Health Department wants to full fill 68 members of unreserved positions. WB Health Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 16th November, 2015. For more information about WB Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015 details are as follows.
Details about WB Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015:
Total number of posts: 68 vacancies.
Name of the posts:
West Bengal Government has released the notification for recruiting the following vacant positions..
- Medical Officer: 34 posts.
- Lab Technician: 34 posts.
Medical Officer Posts with category wise:
|Name of the category||Number of posts|
Lab Technician Posts with Category Wise:
|Name of the category||Number of posts|
- For Medical Officer posts, applicants age should not be more than 60 years.
- For Lab Technician posts, candidates age should not exceed more than 40 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules for reserved category applicants.
|Name of the Posts||Academic Details|
|Medical Officer||MBBS from a MCI recognized institute with 1 year compulsory internship. Must be registered under west Bengal medical council. Weightage will be given for higher qualification.|
|Lab Technician||Higher Secondary (10+2) from a recognized board or institute with physics, chemistry and biology, mathematics and diploma in medical laboratory technology recognized by the west Bengal State medical faculty or AICTE. Knowledge in Computer, MS Office, Internet is required.|
- For Medical Officer Posts, applicants can get pay scale as Rs.40000/- per month.
- For Lab Technician Posts, candidates can get remuneration as Rs.9380/- per month.
Selection Process for Medical Officer:
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the merit list prepared according to marks obtained in academics and experience, document verification as per vacancy list.
Required Documents to Verify for Medical Officer:
- Educational Certificates.
- Residential Certificate.
- Voter Identity Card.
- Experience certificate.
Selection Procedure for Lab Technician:
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for computer test and candidates must have to obtain at least 50% marks in computer test.
Required Documents to verify for Lab Technician:
- Academic Marks list.
- Age Proof.
- Voter ID.
- Ration Card.
- Caste Certificate.
- Pass Port Size photograph.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
For more information about this WB Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015, those can contact the following address….
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/11/2015.
Date of the Document verification for Medical Officer:
|Medical Officer||05 November, 2015||11:00 AM||Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health
For WB Health Dept Medical Officer lab Technician Application 2015,please collect the following details, before going to apply…
- Name of the candidate:
- Father Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Caste Certificate:
- Registration Number:
- Name of the Medical Council:
- Residence Address:
- Mobile Number:
- Academic Details:
- Experience Details:
How to apply for WB Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015:
- Visit the official website of the WB Health Department www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Click on the recruitment button.
- After that, click on the link of WB Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form for medical Officer and Lab Technician Posts individually.
- Fill the application form with accurate details of the applicant.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all the required documents to the application.
- Send the filled application to the WB Health Department address and take hard copy of it for future usage.