WB Excise Dept Recruitment 2017 – WBSBCL Manager Vacancies
West Bengal Excise Department as well as West Bengal State Beverages Corporation Limited (WBSBCL) has recently announced an employment notification WB Excise Dept Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, WBSBCL is going to fill up 75 vacancies of Depot Manager, Assistant Dept Manager and Depot Surveyor Vacancies. WBSBCL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest West Bengal Government Jobs can apply for this WBSBCL Manager Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 07th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about WB Excise Dept Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 75 Vacancies.
Name of the Pots:
- Depot Manager: 25 Posts.
- Assistant Depot Manager: 25 Posts.
- Depot Surveyor: 25 Posts.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 39 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
- Depot Manager, Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay of Rs.3900/-.
- Assistant Depot Manager, Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with grade pay of Rs.3600/-.
- Depot Surveyor, Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2900/-.
- Starting date to apply online: 02/06/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 07/07/2017.
Steps to apply for WB Excise Dept Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of WBSBCL www.excise.wb.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of WBSBCL Manager Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational and required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.excise.wb.gov.in