VSSC Technician Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Government of India, Department of Space, Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) was released the latest job notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant technician, draughtsman and other vacant positions. As per this notification, VSSC needs to full fill 114 members of unreserved positions. VSSC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. VSSC Technician Recruitment 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download their online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th April, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 114 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 36 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their SSLC or Matriculation with ITI Diploma from any recognized board or institute.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization norms.
Candidates must pay the fee as Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 11/04/2016.
How to apply for VSSC Technician Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of VSSC www.vssc.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of VSSC Technician Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature of the applicant.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.