VSAT Registration 2016 Eligibility Criteria www.vignanuniversity.org
The Vignan College is going to conduct the VSAT (Vignans Scholastic Aptitude Test) 2016 for those students who wish to take admission into different B.Tech programs that is Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communications Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics and Computer System Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Food Technology, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Oil Engineering, Fabric Technology, Agricultural Design, Automobile Technology, Medical, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Design, Chemical Engineering and Civil Engineering for the university year 2016 to 2017 into this system. Vignans University invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will be available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about VSAT Registration 2016 notification details are as follows.
Vignans University was established in the year of 2008 and it was located at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India. This college is giving youthful dreams the wings they required and also associated with the university grant commission. This university formerly called as Vignans Engineering College. At present regarding 7000 pupils are researching into the different undergraduate and also post graduate training courses. There are different schools like, Institution of Electronics, School of Computers, School of Electric, Institution of Mechanical, College of Chemical, School of Biotechnology, and School of management studies as well as numerous research programs for the students.
VSAT is an entry way examination for engineering that will be performed on all India level. For more information about VSAT Registration 2016 application form details are as follows.
Eligibility Criteria for VSAT Registration 2016:
Candidates age should not be more than 17 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
- Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized board or institute.
- For General candidates must pass their 10+2 with minimum 60% marks.
- For SC, ST applicants must pass their intermediate with 55% Marks.
- Applicants must have studied chemistry, mathematics and physics in their higher secondary education.
- Candidates who have studied biology in the higher secondary education or equivalent examination can apply for B.Tech Biotechnology.
VSAT Registration 2016 Application Fee:
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.1000/- per application.
VSAT Registration 2016 Exam Syllabus:
Here we are providing the VSAT Registration 2016 syllabus for applicants who wish to attend for the VSAT 2016 entrance test. Syllabus will be in intermediate level only.
VSAT Registration 2016 Exam Pattern:
- Question paper consists of 120 questions.
- Questions will be in multiple choice and objective type.
- Applicants will get 1 mark for each right answer.
- Negative marking will not be applicable for this examination.
- Time duration for this exam is 3 hours.
- The exam consists of 3 sections.
|Section||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|3||Mathematics or Biology||30||30|
VSAT Registration 2016 Exam Centers to be allotted:
- Vignans University.
VSAT Registration 2016 Apply Modes:
Candidates can apply for this VSAT Registration 2016 through the following modes. Candidates can get the applications from any branches in Axis Bank, Post Offices and in all Vignans Institutes.
- Direct to the Vignan University.
- Post Office.
For more information about VSAT Registration 2016 Application For, candidates can contact the following address like,
To the Dean,
Important Dates for VSAT Registration 2016:
- Starting date for VSAT Registration 2016 Online application form: November, 2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: April, 2016.
- Admit Card will be available: April, 2016.
- VSAT Exam Date: 23 April, 2016 to May, 2016.
- Declaration of Results: May, 2016.
- Counseling Dates: May, 2016.
How to apply for VSAT Registration 2016:
- Candidates can visit to the official website of the VSAT www.vignanuniversity.org.
- Click on the link of VSAT Registration 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take two sets of hard copy for future usage.
- Send one hard copy to the university address.