VITEEE Application Form 2017 www.vit.ac.in
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is also known as VIT University. VIT University is one of the well known universities that provide various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate and Diploma courses and every year huge numbers of candidate apply for taking admission in VIT University. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) is conducted to get eligible candidates in engineering courses at VIT. VITEEE Application Form 2017 is now available at its official website. VITEEE is the university level entrance exam. Interested candidates may download the online application form and fill with mandatory details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before closing date that is 28th February, 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates born on or after 1995 July will be applicable to apply.
- Applicants should have 60% marks in aggregate in the Intermediate or 10+2 or any equivalent qualifying examination.
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category or North Eastern States are required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate in intermediate.
- Applicants who have studied in Full Time, Regular and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS candidates will also eligible to apply for VITEEE Application Form 2017.
VITEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
The VITEEE 2017 examination paper will be having the multiple choice type question format. Examination will be conducted for two and half hours. There will be total 125 questions and four sections that are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology and English. Each section will be having 40 questions. Each correct answer will get one mark and there is no negative marking.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
- Cost of OMR Application Form, Rs.990/-.
- Cost of Online application form, Rs.970/-.
VITEEE 2017 Admit Card:
Admit Cards can be downloaded online from the month of March, 2017 onwards. Hall ticket is an important document to bring in the examination hall, without admit card the applicants will not be allowed to write the examination.
VITEEE Admission Helpline:
For more details regarding VITEEE Application Form 2017, candidates can contact the following address,
Director (UG Admissions),
Office of Admissions,
|VITEEE Application Form 2017 will be available from||09/11/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||28/02/2017|
|Admit card will be available from||Soon Updated|
|VITEEE 2017 Exam date||05/04/2017 to 16/04/2017|
|Results will be announced on||On or before 24th April, 2017|
|Counselling Starts from||Second Week of May, 2017|
Steps to apply for VITEEE Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of VIT University www.vit.ac.in.
- Before going to apply, candidates must have valid email id and password.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of VITEEE Application Form 2017 Notification.
- Download the official notification and must read all the details.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download the VITEEE Application Form 2017.
- Now start filling the application with accurate details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature within the given dimensions.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it and keep it safe for future usage.