V-SAT Application Form 2017 www.vignanuniversity.org
Vignans University, Guntur has announced the V-SAT 2017 exam dates for Vignans Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) which will be conducted in the month of April, 2017. University is going to conduct the V-SAT 2017 entrance exam for taking admission to Bachelors of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in Agricultural Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Electronics & Communications Engineering (ECE), Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECM), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Food technology, Information Technology (IT), Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Petroleum Engineering and Textile Technology for the academic year 2017. University invites the online or offline applications from eligible candidates. Here we are providing the V-SAT Application Form 2017 details below.
Eligibility Criteria for V-SAT Application Form 2017:
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 17 years. There is no upper age limit.
Applicants must possess intermediate or 12th class or equivalent examination with minimum 60% aggregate marks from any recognized board.
Candidates will get admission based on their marks in written test.
- Applicants can get applications by post from the university office on payment of Rs.1000/- through DD drawn in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignans schools or colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan Offices at Vijayawada, Guntur and Hyderabad.
- Candidates can get applications from Indian Bank branches throughout the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
V-SAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
- Question paper will be in English language and consists of 4 sections named as Mathematics/Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English.
- The questions are of multiple choice and objective type.
- Each question has 4 options, choose one correct option and each correct answer will get one mark.
- There is no negative marking.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting date for online application form||10/11/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||10/04/2017|
|V-SAT exam Date||23/04/2017 to 27/04/2017|
|Results will be announced on||01/05/2017|
Steps to apply for V-SAT Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of V-SAT www.vignanuniversity.org.
- Before going to apply candidates must have valid email id and password.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on V-SAT 2017 Notification.
- Download it and read all the details carefully.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Download it and fill correctly without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.