Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016 – 1000 Posts
Uttarakhand Police Department has recently announced an employment notification Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016 for appointing the women applicants as constable. As per this notification, Organization conducts this recruitment for only womens and needs to full fill 1000 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are waiting for the police jobs, those can apply for this recruitment as early as possible. UK Police Department invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st March, 2016.
Vacancy details about Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 1000 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies: Women Constable posts.
Job Location: Uttarakhand State Wise.
Number of Posts with District Wise:
|District Name||Number of Posts||Address|
|Almora||61||Almora, Office of Police Officer|
|Bageshwar||26||Bhageshwar, Office of Police Officer|
|Chamoli||39||Chamoli, Office of Police Officer|
|Champawat||26||Champawat, Office of Police Officer|
|Dehradun||168||Dehradun, Office of Police Officer|
|Haridwar||190||Haridwar, Office of Police Officer|
|Nainital||94||Nainital, Office of Police Officer|
|Pithoragarh||48||Pithoragarh, Office of Police Officer|
|Pauri Garhwal||48||Pauri Garhwal, Office of Police Officer|
|Rudraprayag||23||Rudraprayag, Office of Police Officer|
|Tehri Garhwal||61||Tehri Garhwal, Office of Police Officer|
|Udham Singh Nagar||163||Udham Singh Nagar, Office of Police Officer|
|Uttarakashi||33||Uttarakashi, Office of Police Officer|
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or equivalent examination form any recognized board.
Applicants will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Merit List.
- Medical Test.
- Character and Documents verification.
- Personal Interview.
- For General candidates: 152 Cms.
- For SC, ST applicants: 147 Cms.
|Name of the Test||Distance or Time||Marks|
|Cricket Ball Throwing||16 mts||10|
|Long Jump||08 ft||10|
|Shuttle Race||29 seconds||10|
|Skipping||55 Times in 1 Minute||10|
|60 Times in 1 Minute||12|
|65 Times in 1 Minute||14|
|70 Times in 1 Minute||16|
|75 Times in 1 Minute||18|
|80 Times in 1 Minute||20|
- For General and OBC applicants, Rs.150/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD candidates, Rs.15/-.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization rules.
- Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016 notification releasing date: 30/01/2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/02/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/03/2016.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of Uttarakhand Police Department www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of Uttarakhand Women Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.