Uttarakhand Transportation Recruitment 2017 – 286 Driver Jobs
Uttarakhand Transportation Corporation (UTC) has recently released the latest job news regarding Uttarakhand Transportation Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant driver posts. As per this notification, UTC is going to fill up 286 Driver Vacancies. UTC invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Government Jobs in the state of Uttarakhand can apply for this Uttarakhand Transportation Driver Jobs through offline. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 11th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Uttarakhand Transportation Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 286 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Driver.
Job Location: Dehradun, Nainital & Tankapur.
Candidates lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 42 years. Age relaxation is also applicable for the reserved category candidates.
Applicants must possess their 08th standard or equivalent examination with valid driving licence.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Driving Test.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale per month.
General & OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.300/- and reserved applicants need to pay the fee as Rs.150/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 04/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the application form: 11/05/2017.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Transportation Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of UTC www.utc.uk.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of UTC Driver Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill it with mandatory details of the applicant.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.utc.uk.gov.in